Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tori Amos Releases An EPK Promo Video For Night Of Hunters

With just under a month to go until the release of Tori Amos‘s new album Night of Hunters we are getting closer and closer to hearing in full the masterpiece that Tori has in store for us. The official website for Decca Records has been updated with an electronic press kit video that features behind [...]

Last night I met up with my friends Ollie, Tamar, Caleb and Rob in Koreatown to welcome our dear friend Irene back home to SoCal for the weekend. As you might be aware, a hurricane named Irene is pounding the East Coast this weekend and as a result, our friend Irene has become a bit of an Internet sensation on Twitter (her username is @Irene and folks have been tweeting at her like crazy). Here in LA, the weather is perfectly fine … and last night we enjoyed a lovely Korean BBQ dinner together to celebrate.




The night started out well enough, we ate drank and were merry … but then came the alcohol and, well, the rest of the night got away from me. I’m telling you, Soju is an evil evil drink and you have to be very careful whenever the stuff is nearby. I was supposed to meet up with Darion for a VMAs party after dinner but, unfortch, poor judgement (and too much booze) ruined those plans :( Today has been a rough one, let me tell you :( But it really was amazing getting to spend time with Irene last night. We do try to meet up whenever she visits LA or I’m in NYC. She’s a total doll and I love her entirely.


I’m really not sure how the rest of my day will turn out but at some point I hope the blistering pain in my head will cease for a minute so that I can stop thinking of ways to hurl myself out the closest window. OY!




rasoir braun
recette au tofu
hearsay that counts
rasoir baun cruzer cruzer 6
latest articles

No comments: