Friday, May 11, 2012

Jada Pinkett Smith Says No Comment To Reports She Is Separating From Hubby Will Smith [UPDATE]

Earlier today a report from In Touch Weekly magazine came out that made the claim that Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith are separating and some ridiculous mention was made that Jada was having some sort of affair with her Hawthorne co-star Marc Anthony (who, himself, is newishly separated from wife Jennifer Lopez). Jada has issued a [...]

Late yesterday, after an entire INTERNETLESS day, I blogged about my Ikea day yesterday … which was only part of how I spent my day. As I’m sure you can all imagine, David and I are still buried under piles of boxes and stuff strewn all around the house. So … our unpacking continues.




I managed to get my home office in order so, thankfully, this room has been my refuge from the storm. The rest of the house is a disaster. But … one thing at a time. Tonight, I’m getting out of the house and heading downtown to see Taylor Swift in concert at the Staples Center. Yeah, I know … Taylor Swift? I’ve heard some great things about her show so I decided to check her out. Other than that, yeah, unpacking.


OY :D




cadeaux fete des mamans
perdre du poids
www.boutiquebougie.com
idees cadeaux fete des meres
Terry Fox

No comments: