Sunday, May 6, 2012

How To Display Your Art Differently

It was a long, hot and mostly pointless summer in the year 2009, between my Sophomore and Junior years of college. I worked for Dominos as a door hanger, which consisted of me walking through strange, friendly neighborhoods and hanging flyers on doorknobs. It was during that time that I played Persona 4. Fortunately for you, I'm not going to drown you with details about that wonderful, wonderful game. Just know that it had an incredible story supported by equally incredible characters. It was with these characters that I took issue. Not a regular issue like with development or whatever. My problem was with the game finishing. I just didn't want to see them go.

ortie
Planned Retirement
cocotte staub 1103725
astuce de grand mère les cicatrice
orties

No comments: