Thursday, August 4, 2011

Victoria Beckham Shows Off A Hint Of A Baby Bump

Earlier today we saw fun video of David Beckham‘s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night but right now we get to see a photo of wife Victoria Beckham and her barely there baby bump as she made her way into the ABC studios for Becks‘s TV appearance last night. Vicki B. tweeted from the [...]

Last night David and I were feeling a little “homesick” for Berlin so we decided to make our way out to Silverlake, CA so that we could dine and drink at the Red Lion Tavern. The Red Lion is an authentic German “Gasthaus” & Beer Garden that has great eats, great beers and really great atmosphere. I’ve been dying for a Diesel drink for weeks now (Diesel = Beer & Coke) so I indulged last night. The food was also fab. We had a blast.




I hadn’t been to the Red Lion in years … prolly since before I moved here to LA 5 years ago this Summer. It was nice to go back … and I’m telling you, we will be visiting the Red Lion a lot more often :)


I’m not sure what the plan is for tonight but Darion’s mom is here in town and we will be partying with her tomorrow. The weather is going to be glorious again today so … if you’re in the area, I hope you can get out and enjoy it. If the weather isn’t so great in your neck of the woods, take heart … at least it’s the beginning of the weekend :) Happy Friday!!




salle de réception
squeeze page
energie renouvlable
purin d ortie engrais
breaking news

No comments: