Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Amazon Adopting Book Lending With Libraries


Amazon has just announced Kindle Library Lending, a new service that will allow Kindle owners to borrow and check out books from locally equipped libraries!
What a fab idea, keep those libraries going!
Not only that, but upon borrowing a book, you'll be able to annotate it with Whispersync technology — and that's cool because you can't [...]

thomas dekker opens up about open sexuality


Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles fans of all genders, rejoice! When it comes to relationships, Thomas Dekker is open to anything.


The Terminator: TSCC/Heroes/Nightmare on Elm Street actor opened up about his sexuality during a recent interview and had the following to say about it:


"I've only really had relationships with women, but I'm certainly not closed to it. If there are possibilities of being able to do anything in life, why would you say you would never take any up?"


"In the later chunk of my teen years I was so all over the place with sex. It was terrible. I never really had a real relationship at all. During puberty, it's all about sex, and it's all about figuring yourself out. I think I overdid it when I was younger."


So there you have it, folks! Thomas Dekker is officially an equal opportunity free agent!


Are U excited to hear about Dekker's open sexuality?


[Image via WENN.]



sejour linguistique angleterre
idee article pour blog
remedy for constipation
gant chart
custom wedding rings

No comments: