Wednesday, August 17, 2011

‘The Real Housewives Of New Jersey’ Introduces New Castmembers For Season 3

Bravo TV announced today that the third season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey will premiere on Monday May 16 and will introduce 2 new housewives to replace ex-castmembers Dina Manzo and Danielle Staub. Bravo decided to keep it all in the family (as they are wont to do with the NJ Housewives) and [...]

Yesterday started off as a quiet, boring day but it managed to turn out pretty sweet. I made my way out to Silverlake to run some errands and after some vinyl shopping (didn’t buy anything) and solo hangin’ out, I found out that my good friend Ollie was DJing at nearby bar … so I got in my car, raced over to Verdugo Bar and got to hang out with her for a bit before she started spinnin’ the tunes.




After perusing the stacks at Rockaway Records, I chilled for a bit at the Cha Cha Lounge to partake of their amazing Happy Hour. I scored me some sweet cards from the vending machine and thought that would be the end of it. THEN, I hear from Ollie that she and her friend Chris were DJing nearby so I met up with her to hang out for a bit. Ollie is a great DJ … she played some sweet tunes, it was just a great way to end a surprisingly fun day.


I had planned on going to a concert tonight but that might not actually happen. David and I have been trying to meet up and hang out with Emma and Josh for a while so we may see them instead. I’m gettin’ my hair did in few hours so … today might turn out to be another one of those quiet days that turns out pretty sweet ;D Hope YOU are having a great Wednesday! Happy Hump!!




salle de reception
purin ortie
retirement planning calculator
recette sans oeuf
copywriter

No comments: