Saturday, April 14, 2012

Jersey Shore Season 4 Trailer Released (Video)

The premiere of the highly anticipated season four of ‘Jersey Shore’ may be weeks away but fans can now get a glimpse at what to expect thanks to the newly released trailer. Snooki, Pauly D, The Situation, and the rest of the ‘Jersey Shore’ crew take on Italy in what looks to be like any other season of the popular reality TV show, just a different location. There are hookups, fights, drinking, and of course Snooki getting arrested for fans to look forward to. If the trailer is any indication it should make for an interesting season even though it appears to full of the same old antics we have seen in the past three seasons of the show. I will say this I can’t wait to see the entire episode of Snooki hitting the police car, I about died laughing just watching the clip of it and I am not even that big of a fan of the show. In fact I personally think it has run its course. I mean lets be real the drama may be new but the gang and their debauchery is same old same old. Although I guess if it ain’t broke don’t fix [...]

matelas literie
Hot News for you
voyage dubai
Hot newscast for you
voyage dubai

No comments: