Saturday, April 21, 2012

Frances Bean Cobain Poses For A Series Of Edgy Photographs

Last Summer, we got to check out some art pieces created by Frances Bean Cobain — the only begotten child of the late Kurt Cobain and the tragic Courtney Love — and today we get to see more of her art. Frances posed for a series of Terry Richardson-like photos with photographer Hedi Slimane showing [...]

Let me tell you one of the most amazing things about Rhode Island … it’s Nature. Nature in all its wondrous and stunning beauty … which tastes absolutely DELICIOUS! Last night, the Hauslaib fam took me to a place called Duffy’s Tavern for a seafood meal that was unlike any I have ever enjoyed before. We ate HUGE lobsters, massive crab legs and all sorts of smaller, yet tasty seafood offerings. Now, I love me some seafood … but last night’s meal has to take the cake as the most sumptuous and delicious seafood meal I’ve ever gorged myself on.






To be honest … I couldn’t help but feel a few pangs of guilt at the poor creatures who were served on our dinner plates last night. I mean … they really are beautiful creatures. But once I started eating them, well, my pangs of guilt turned to ravenous hunger. The crab legs I ate last night, when outstretched, were almost as long as my arms … and they had so much meat in them, I actually go full. I NEVER get full on seafood. I’m telling you … if you want the best seafood ever, you come to Rhode Island and have yourself a FEAST!


So today … is the day. I am meeting Britney Spears in Hartford, CT at her Femme Fatale Tour stop tonight and I am BESIDE myself with anxious nervousness. Meeting Madonna was truly a high point in my life … meeting Britney will be another high point for me. I can’t really talk too much about it … I’m getting more anxious the more I think about it. I’ll have a full report tomorrow … and hopefully a really cute photo with our dear BRITNEY SPEARS :D


Pray for me, y’all … pray that I do not die from a heart attack right on the spot tonight :/




placements financiers
Announcements for everyone
soins du visage
achat ordinateur portable
hotel luxe barcelone

No comments: