Saturday, March 31, 2012

Madonna Children Breeze Into NYC

After holidaying in France and then film festivaling in Italy, Madonna and her children returned home to NYC, NY this weekend presumably to rest up from their recent travels before she has to jet up to Canada for the Toronto International Film Festival. As you may recall, we previously learned that Madonna‘s new film W.E. [...]

Yesterday was a totally chill day for me … one that was a blessing, to be honest. David went with his brother Aram to meet Jodee’s parents and I ended up staying home to finish up with work and just, well, do nothing. I did manage to get out the house for bit to pick up some new music at Amoeba but basically, I spent my whole Sunday lounging around … playing records.




I picked up a few amazing vinyl albums on my last visit to Amoeba but yesterday’s trip was to pick up a few 80′s comp CDs. I’m trying to build the ultimate 80′s playlist so there are a few compilations that I absolutely needed to acquire. Amoeba‘s used CD section is just amazing so it was cheaper for me to buy the actual CDs used than to download the songs individually. I still have a few comps to pick up Amazon‘s used section will help me complete my collection. I’ve been pruning my digital music library and have been backing it up to a few different drives. I have TENS of THOUSANDS of songs in my music library and when I thought my drive was failing, I panicked. I now have 3 backups of all of my music on different drives (2 of those drives are kept separately in storage). It would be disastrous if I lost it all so … yeah, prudence will hopefully save the day.


Today should be fun … another lazy day … nothing at all to complain about. Happy Labor Day, y’all!!




salle de reception pour mariage
pierre d'alun utilisation
anti cholesterol
huile végétale
savoir ecrire

No comments: