Saturday, November 19, 2011

Watch: Paris Hilton Gets Scolded On The View

This week, Paris Hilton and her mother Kathy made an appearance on The View to promote her new WE TV reality TV series The World According to Paris which, according to Paris, is meant to show the world the “real” her. Right off the bat, both Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters grilled Paris about her [...]

Last night David and I got to hang out with our friend Emma and all we basically did was eat and talk and eat and talk … and watch TV. Then we snacked. Yeah, it was a pretty rad night. Because Emma is heading off on an Australian adventure a couple of weeks, we wanted to get in as much hang out time with her while we still can. All in all, not a bad way to spend a Wednesday night.




We made our way to Hugo’s for dinner and got talked into trying their Avocado ice cream with Chipotle sauce dessert. Let me tell you … it was grody to the max. The avocado ice cream wasn’t bad but the Chipotle sauce? Ew! It was like eating ice cream with BBQ sauce. Trust me, don’t try it :( Except for the dessert misfire, the rest of our night was really fun.


But tonight, oh man, tonight is going to be awesome. I’m going to see the 80′s hair/metal band Cinderella at the House of Blues:




Now, I was never a big metal head but I do remember and appreciate the awesome hairband videos of the late 80′s and early 90′s … when I was too young to attend these kinds of concerts. I’ve always wanted to go to a show like this so … I guess tonight is my chance. My friend Jen is going to the show as well so, yeah, it should be fun. I’ll be sure to share some photos from the bitchin’ Cinderella show tomorrow.


Happy Thursday!




Fernnand Leger
ezine advertising
Luther Vandross
videosurveillance
Trisha Rapier

No comments: