Friday, July 22, 2011

Kobe Bryant Fined $100k For Homophobic Remark

During Tuesday night’s LA Lakers basketball game, televised nationally on TBS, Kobe Bryant called the referee who slapped him with a technical foul a “fucking faggot”. As a result of Kobe‘s inexcusable behavior, many called for his punishment for the offense. In an effort to preempt any punishment he might receive, Kobe issued a public [...]

Earlier this week, Twilight star Taylor Lautner appeared on MTV‘s The Seven to do a bit of promo work and he managed to reveal that he is a HUGE fan of Britney Spears‘s music. Not only does he love her new album Femme Fatale but he also loves her older songs as well. Check out the video below to find out which Britney Spears song he would sing on Glee if he were ever given the opportunity.




I would LOVE to hear Taylor Lautner sing Britney‘s Oops, I Did It Again … not because I think he’s a good singer but I’d love to hear his take on the song. See, I knew there was something about Lautner that I really liked. I used to think it was his rock hard abs but now I realize he’s got great taste in pop music ;) Um, I think I still love his abs but … his love of Britney is also very endearing.



[Source]




séjours linguistiques angleterre
referencement sur google
voyage a dubai
what is project management
produits cosmetique bio

No comments: